Plot & Details
This dark, slightly absurdist comedy from France topped the French box office in 2009, becoming a local phenomenon. It is narrated by Nicolas (Maxime Godart), an eight-year-old boy supremely happy with his loving, doting parents and a colorful group of friends. It seems that life couldn't possibly improve - until Nicolas eavesdrops on his folks and surmises that his mother is pregnant. Horrified, he envisions a scenario where a new baby brother arrives and crowds him out of the house, leaving his parents with no time to care for him. Nicolas and his friends then cook up a series of wild schemes to dispose of the baby.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Family
- Run Time: 90min.
- Status: In Theaters
- Director(s): Laurent Tirard
- Starring: Maxime Godart , Valérie Lemercier , Kad Merad , Sandrine Kiberlain
- Keywords: jealousy, only-child, parent/child-relationship, pregnancy, scheme, sibling
- Country of Origin: France (09-30-2009)
- Language: French