Plot & Details
Director Ben Hickernell explores the deepening divides in American culture with this sweet-and-sour comedy drama tracing the growing bond between a Philadelphia advertising executive and his second cousin, a pregnant teenager. Will (Josh Hopkins) is preparing to bury his father in Lebanon, PA, when he strikes up a conversation with CJ (Rachel Kitson), a distant cousin who has recently gotten pregnant. Her life at a crossroads, CJ isn't quite sure how to handle the situation. Responsibility has never been a strong point for Will, but upon getting to know CJ, he realizes his priorities may have gotten mixed up somewhere along the way. Perhaps by helping CJ through one of the hardest times in her life, Will may finally learn the value in putting others before himself.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 90min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 03/29/2011
- DVD Release Date: 06/28/2011
- Distributor(s): Sony Classics, Reconstruction Pictures
- Director(s): Ben Hickernell
- Starring: Samantha Mathis , Josh Hopkins , Rachel Kitson , Ian Merrill Peakes , Mary Beth Hurt
- Themes: Expecting a Baby
- Tone: Gentle,Heartwarming,Intimate,Reflective
- Keywords: cousin,executive,pregnancy
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (04-29-2011)
- Language: English