Scott Stewart's supernatural thriller Legion, scripted by Peter Schink, concerns a group of strangers in an out-of-the-way eatery who become the first line of defense when God, believing the human race is no longer worthy of Him, decides to end their existence. This motley crew's only spiritual ally is the archangel Michael, played by Paul Bettany. Dennis Quaid, Tyrese Gibson, Charles S. Dutton, and Lucas Black co-star in the Screen Gems production.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Crime and Mystery
- Run Time: 100min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 01/22/2010
- DVD Release Date: 05/11/2010
- Distributor(s): Sony
- Themes: Demonic Possession,Mysterious Strangers
- Tone: Eerie,Ominous,Tense
demon, gateway-to-hell, stranger, supernatural, truck-stop
- Country of Origin: USA (01-22-2010)
- Language: English