Plot & Details
A dog lover begins to reassess his relationships in the face of a romance gone sour, and gradually begins uncovering the root of all his problems. Upon learning that his high-maintenance girlfriend April is considering a move to L.A., Joel Slater realizes that it may be high time to conduct a little self-evaluation. A devoted dog lover and loyal employee, Joel has a hard time saying no to anyone - including his demanding boss, who also happens to be his best friend. Meanwhile, Joel's latest client is making his life miserable. When his mom announces that she will soon be starting a new life with a rugged ex-con, Joel finds comfort in the unconditional love of his three dogs Dragon, Ted, and Hurricane. Later, while gradually taking stock of his relationships, Joel decides to look to the past for the solutions to his current problems.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Comedy,Drama
- Run Time: 83min.
- DVD Release Date: 09/11/2012
- Director(s): Lisa Arnold
- Starring: Shirly Brener , Christopher Knight , Luca Bercovici , Bokeem Woodbine , David Foster
- Themes: Man's Best Friend,All Washed Up,Journey of Self-Discovery,Single Life,Dysfunctional Families
- Tone: Bittersweet,Humorous,Melancholy
- Language: English