Plot & Details
Amy Heckerling repeats the successful formula of Look Who's Talking in this sequel, with the addition of John Travolta singing "All Shook Up" to a group of nursery schoolers and Mel Brooks cast as the voice of a toilet. The film begins with James struggling to support his family. He stills wants to become an airline pilot, but in the meantime is driving a cab. His wife Molly (Kirstie Alley) is struggling too, as a busy accountant. The strain is showing on their marriage, but then Molly becomes pregnant again, giving birth to a daughter named Julie (voice of Roseanne Barr). When the new baby arrives back home, their son Mikey (voice of Bruce Willis) has to contend not only with the new intrusion but also with Mr. Potty (voice of Mel Brooks).
- Genre(s): Comedy
- Run Time: 81min.
- DVD Release Date: 10/10/2000
- Distributor(s): Tri-Star Pictures
- Director(s): Amy Heckerling
- Starring: Chris Lemmon , John Travolta , Jean Simmons , Kirstie Alley , Lea Thompson
- Themes: Talking Animals,Parenthood
- Tone: Easygoing,Goofy,Irreverent,Light,Silly
- Keywords: child, parent, pregnancy, family, potty-training, self-discovery, sibling, toddlers
- Language: English