Plot & Details
Philadelphia-based television talk-show host Stormy LaRue (Tangi Miller) has always put her professional life before her personal life, but when her terminally ill Nana (Aloma Wright) makes one last wish to see Stormy marry, the self-centered media starlet embarks on a tireless mission to seek out the ideal husband. All Nana ever wanted was to see Stormy exchange her wedding vows, and all Stormy wants is to make her loving Nana's dreams come true. But what's a woman to do if she can't find the perfect spouse? Now, as Stormy scrambles to hire an actor to pose as her husband and videotape the sham ceremony to send to her ailing grandmother, Nana surprises everyone by announcing that she plans to attend the wedding in person. Things go from bad to worse when the minister, a lifelong friend to Stormy, senses that something isn't quite right about the radiant bride and her dashing groom.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Comedy,Romance
- Run Time: 87min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 02/03/2007
- DVD Release Date: 04/08/2008
- Distributor(s): Image Entertainment
- Director(s): Steven Ayromlooi
- Starring: Tangi Miller , Aloma Wright , Flex Alexander , Tasha Smith , Essence Atkins
- Themes: Wedding Bells,Looking For Love,Keeping a Secret
- Keywords: TV-show-host, grandmother, scheme, talk-show, terminal-illness, wedding
- Language: English