Plot & Details
Writer-director Kwyn Bader debuts with this romantic comedy about finding the right woman at the wrong time. Theodorus (Hill Harper) has a knack for falling for "Jezebels," women who are already involved with someone else. His romantic misadventures begin in Kindergarten and continue with a platonic relationship with beautiful acting student Frances (Nicole Ari Parker), a fling with a teddy bear-obsessed lass, and a passionate crush on fledgling poet and very married Samantha (Laurel Holloman). Loving Jezebel was screened at the 1999 Chicago Film Festival.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Drama,Comedy
- Run Time: 86min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 10/27/2000
- DVD Release Date: 04/10/2001
- Distributor(s): Universal
- Director(s): Kwyn Bader
- Starring: Hill Harper , Nicole Ari Parker , Laurel Holloman , Sandrine Holt , David Moscow
- Themes: Romantic Betrayal,Playing the Field
- Tone: Humorous
- Keywords: crush, friendship, love, poet, relationship, teddy-bear
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (10-27-2000)
- Language: English