Plot & Details
Yet few people outside the fashion world have heard of her...until now.
br> Mademoiselle C chronicles Carine's launch of her new magazine "CR Fashion Book." It gives a rare inside glimpse at the inner workings not only of Roitfeld's professional world but also her personal life. It is a film about transition, letting the audience watch as Carine moves to New York, starts a new business, and prepares to become a grandmother. And of course, its filled the the models, celebrities, and eccentric personalities that make the fashion world so entertaining.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 100min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 09/11/2013
- Distributor(s): Cohen Media Group
- Starring: Carine Roitfeld , Karl Lagerfeld , Tom Ford , Kanye West , Beyoncé Knowles
- Themes: Fashion World
- Keywords: fashion, fashion-industry, magazine
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (09-11-2013)
- Language: English,French