Plot & Details
Arthur Hiller directed this drama exploring the disintegration of an ideal marriage after the husband discovers he is gay. Kate Jackson is Claire, a successful television producer, and Michael Ontkean is her husband Zack, an equally successful doctor. They enjoy eight years of married bliss until homosexual writer Bart McGuire (Harry Hamlin) appears at Zack's office. As Zack gets to know Bart, he discovers he is attracted to him. He asks Bart out to dinner, one thing leads to another, and soon Zack announces to Claire that he wants to explore his new-found sexuality with Bart.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 111min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 01/15/2007
- DVD Release Date: 02/07/2006
- Director(s): Arthur Hiller
- Starring: Michael Ontkean , Kate Jackson , Harry Hamlin , Wendy Hiller , Arthur Hill
- Themes: Infidelity,Crumbling Marriages,Questioning Sexuality
- Tone: Bittersweet,Earnest,Talky
- Keywords: book, doctor/nurse, extramarital-affair, marriage, relationship, wife, writing, executive, homosexual, love-triangle, repression, sex, television
- Language: English