Plot & Details
Man in the Dark is a quickie British suspenser geared for double-feature bills. William Sylvester stars as a blind composer of hit songs. Sylvester's wife Barbara Shelley hates him beyond measure. She contrives with her lover, artist Rickie Seldon, to kill Sylvester, but the composer has the last ha-ha. The so-called popular songs heard on the soundtrack of Man in the Dark, including the title number, suggest that William Sylvester is not only blind but tone-deaf.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Crime and Mystery,Drama
- Run Time: 80min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 02/01/2004
- Distributor(s): Universal
- Director(s): Lance Comfort
- Starring: William Sylvester , Barbara Shelley , Elizabeth Shepherd , Mark Eden
- Themes: Living With Disability,Infidelity,Treacherous Spouses
- Tone: Creepy,Forceful,Ominous,Tense,Stirring
- Keywords: composer, lover, wife, blindness [physical], extramarital-affair, killing
- Language: English