Plot & Details
Flamboyant window dresser Hollywood Montrose (Meshach Taylor) provides the link between this film and the original Mannequin after the departure of Kim Cattrall and Andrew McCarthy from the cast. Hollywood has now been promoted to the head of Prince & Company's Visual Display Department. He takes on a new assistant, Jason (William Ragsdale) who, in times past, was the dauphin of the kingdom of Hauptmann-Koenig. One thousand years ago, he lost his beloved Jessie (Kristy Swanson) when an evil sorcerer (Terry Kiser) turned her into a wooden icon, now known as the Enchanted Peasant Girl. As a tribute to Hauptmen-Koenig, the Enchanted Peasant Girl is being sent to Prince & Company for a window display. Jason awakens Jessie and the two get re-acquainted, having a millennium of things to catch up on. But the evil sorcerer, now reincarnated as Count Spretzle, arrives on the scene to take Jessie (and a prized necklace) and hop a flight for Bermuda, with Jason the only one who can stop him.
- Genre(s): Comedy,Fantasy,Romance
- Run Time: 98min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 05/17/1991
- Distributor(s): 20th Century Fox
- Director(s): Stewart Raffill
- Starring: William Ragsdale , Kristy Swanson , Meshach Taylor , Terry Kiser , Stuart Pankin
- Keywords: aristocracy, department-store, freeze, ghost, lookalike, mannequin, peasant, princess, reincarnation, romance, cryogenics, time-travel
- Country of Origin: USA (05-17-1991)