Plot & Details
When Frederica Dumay (Cynthia Gibb) inherits her father's winery, she has no idea of the sort of intrigue that awaits her at her dad's fabulous estate. A murder occurs soon afterward, and Frederica's best friend is the victim. She suspects that the culprit is the beautiful but spiteful Arabella Young (Alexandra Kamp-Groenveld), but cannot determine if the crime was the result of passion or greed. This being a Mary Higgins Clark adaptation, not everything is as obvious as it seems -- except for the fact that Frederica herself is the number one candidate to be the murderer's next victim. One of several two-hour Clark adaptations broadcast by the PAX network A Crime of Passion was originally slated to air on April 11, 2003, but was bumped back to May 9 of that same year.
- Genre(s): Crime and Mystery,Drama,Thriller
- Run Time: 95min.
- DVD Release Date: 10/12/2004
- Director(s): Charles Wilkinson
- Starring: Cynthia Gibb , Gordon Currie , Alexandra Kamp-Groenveld , Alexandra Kamp , Tom Butler
- Themes: Woman In Jeopardy,Amateur Sleuths,Inheritance at Stake,Murder Investigations
- Tone: Ominous,Paranoid,Tense
- Keywords: estate, greed, inheritance, murder, passion, winery
- Language: English