Plot & Details
An aboriginal man is torn between the modern world in which he lives and the ancient culture in which he was brought up in this British drama. Kisenga (Robert Adams) is a musician and composer who has risen from his humble birth in a primitive African tribe to popular and critical success in Europe. However, when he learns that a conjurer, Magole (Orlando Martins), has put a dangerous spell on his tribe, he rushes home to offer help to his loved ones. Kisenga confronts Magole, who responds by placing a curse on Kisenga that will cause his death the next time the moon is full. Despite the education he received in Europe, Kisenga is still ruled by the superstitions of his tribespeople, and his new friends have a difficult time convincing him that his fears are groundless.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 90min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 02/18/2008
- Distributor(s): General Film Distributors
- Director(s): Thorold Dickinson
- Starring: Eric Portman , Phyllis Calvert , Orlando Martins , Robert Adams , Cyril Raymond
- Keywords: claim,composer,curse,doctor/nurse,evil,friendship,help,home,moon,occult,relocation-camps,superstition,tribe,voodoo,witch