Plot & Details
Damian Harris directs this sleazy erotic thriller about lipstick lesbians, naked corpses, and S&M covens, starring Julian Sands. Catherine Palmer (Ellen Barkin) is a hard-driving homicide cop who drinks like a fish and curses like a sailor, investigating a series of murders which leave the (inevitably female) victims bound, naked, and eyelid-less. Tall drink of water Vickie Kittrie (Peta Wilson), who was last seen with the latest victim, eventually admits involvement with a tribalistic S&M society. Palmer dutifully accompanies Kittrie on one such outing, featuring pouting models in designer corsets and lots of heavy breathing. When the serious girl-on-girl action kicks off though, Palmer makes a beeline for the door, only to be seduced by Kittrie against her kitchen sink (a la Fatal Attraction). Meanwhile, lead suspect psychologist Dr. Boussard (Sands) continues to snivel and cross-dress as the bodies start piling up.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Drama,Thriller
- Run Time: 105min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 10/28/1996
- DVD Release Date: 06/13/2000
- Distributor(s): Franchise Pictures
- Director(s): Damian Harris
- Starring: Stephen Baldwin , Ellen Barkin , Marshall Bell , Stewart Bick
- Themes: Going Undercover
- Tone: Harsh,Lurid,Sexual,Tense,Visceral
- Keywords: Netherworld, detective, homicide, killing, murder, police-detective, psychology, suspect, victim
- Language: English