Plot & Details
A hard-rocking band comprised of musicians who are also martial artists take on a dangerous ring of drug-dealing motorcycle ninjas in this obscure schlock film from director Y.K. Kim. Miami, Florida: 1987. Thanks to their hit song "Against the Ninja," Mark (Kim) and his band Dragon Sound are the hottest act in town. But when the old band who used to play the club comes at them with beer bottles and baseball bats, Dragon Sound stop rocking, and start fighting. When the fists start to fly, you'll laugh so hard you'll cry.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Action
- Run Time: 120min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 11/02/2012
- DVD Release Date: 12/11/2012
- Distributor(s): Drafthouse Films
- Director(s): Park Woo-Sang
- Starring: Maurice Smith , Y.K. Kim , Vincent Hirsch , Joseph Diamand , Angelo Janotti
- Themes: Drug Trade,Ninjas,Street Gangs,Musician's Life
- Tone: Humorous,Outrageous,Explosive
- Keywords: drug-dealer, martial-arts, motorcycle, rock-band
- Country of Origin: USA - Rerelease (11-02-2012)
- Language: English