Plot & Details
Micki (Ann Reinking) is the wife of Rob (Dudley Moore), an airheaded TV talk show host. Maude (Amy Irving) is an attractive musician who is unaware of Micki's existence, and with whom Rob falls in love. Rob is a guy who can't say no, thus when Maude announces that she's pregnant, Rob obligingly marries her. Trouble is, he's still married to Micki who is also pregnant. To make matters worse, Rob's wives are due to give birth on the same day, forcing the double dealer to work doubly hard to keep both demanding women happy. Matters reach their comical climax when the Big Day arrives and Rob is expected to attend both births at the same time.
- Genre(s): Comedy,Drama
- Run Time: 118min.
- DVD Release Date: 11/04/2003
- Director(s): Blake Edwards
- Starring: Dudley Moore , Amy Irving , Ann Reinking , Richard Mulligan , George Gaynes
- Themes: Love Triangles,Foibles of Marriage,Nothing Goes Right,Infidelity
- Tone: Easygoing,Goofy,Madcap,Sentimental,Silly,Stylish
- Keywords: betrayal,bigamy,career,childbirth,extramarital-affair,girlfriend,gynecologist,love-triangle,marriage,parent,pregnancy,self-discovery,talk-show,toddlers,wife
- Language: English