Plot & Details
In his "stunning" (Psychology Today) and "powerful" (San Francisco Chronicle) feature debut as writer/director, actor Leland Orser ("ER," 'Taken') and Jeanne Tripplehorn ("Big Love," "Criminal Minds") star as a married couple reeling from the tragic death of their only child. For each of them, grief becomes a private torment that threatens to destroy their world. Driven apart by sorrow, they try to find their way back to each other and the chance to love again. Laura Linney ("The Big C," John Adams), Elliott Gould ('Contagion', "Ray Donovan"), Kyle Chandler ("Friday Night Lights," 'Argo', 'Zero Dark Thirty') and Jason Ritter ("Parenthood") co-star in this devastating but ultimately hopeful look at heartbreak, healing and the strength of the human spirit to defy darkness and embrace the light of 'MORNING'.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 92min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 09/27/2013
- DVD Release Date: 10/01/2013
- Distributor(s): Anchor Bay Films
- Director(s): Leland Orser
- Starring: Leland Orser , Jeanne Tripplehorn , Laura Linney , Elliott Gould , Jason Ritter
- Themes: Crumbling Marriages,Death of a Child
- Tone: Downbeat,Intimate
- Keywords: child, couple, death-in-family, grief, love, pain, sorrow
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (09-27-2013)
- Language: English