Plot & Details
Spaghetti-Western star Terence Hill achieved international fame with 1974's My Name Is Nobody. A soldier of fortune, Nobody (Hill) is hired to gun down veteran outlaw Jack Beauregard (Henry Fonda). Before long, however, Nobody and Beauregard are bosom companions. When Beauregard announces his retirement, Nobody insists that the old man go out in one last, glorious shooting spree and tries to arrange for this to happen. The film was cut down to 117 minutes for the American release.
- MPAA Rating: PG
- Genre(s): Westerns
- Run Time: 130min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 08/07/2005
- DVD Release Date: 01/08/2002
- Director(s): Tonino Valerii
- Starring: Henry Fonda
- Themes: Lone Wolves,Unlikely Friendships
- Tone: Deadpan,Easygoing,Humorous,Wry
- Keywords: aging, gunfighter, idol, outlaw [Western], persuasion, retirement
- Country of Origin: Italy (12-21-1973)
- Language: Italian