Plot & Details
A high school class reunion turns bloody when a former student seeks revenge on his classmates in this black comedy. That mayhem would strike this 20-year reunion seems preordained, given that the name of the school is Lizzie Borden High. Little did anyone expect, however, that this trouble would come from Walter Baylor (Blackie Dammett), a social outcast who was the victim of a humiliating senior year practical joke. Now, two decades later, Baylor has escaped from a mental institution to kill off his tormenters one by one. Class Reunion was the first produced screenplay by John Hughes, a National Lampoon writer who would eventually find a highly successful career as a writer, director, and producer of teen-oriented movies. His debut was exceptionally inauspicious, however, as the film's uncertain mixture of gore and low comedy was met with critical derision and audience indifference.
- Genre(s): Comedy
- Run Time: 85min.
- DVD Release Date: 02/08/2000
- Director(s): Michael L. Miller
- Starring: Gerritt Graham , Michael Lerner , Fred McCarren , Miriam Flynn , Stephen Furst
- Themes: Out For Revenge,Serial Killers
- Tone: Humorous,Irreverent,Menacing,Nostalgic,Raunchy,Silly,Tense
- Keywords: class-reunion, coming-of-age, killing, multiple-murder, murder, psychopath, revenge, school
- Language: English