Plot & Details
A recently divorced mother of two struggles to make the right decisions for her two young children amidst constant meddling by her overly intrusive family, who refuse to stop hassling her until she's found true happiness. Now the harder Lena (Chiara Mastroianni) works to get over her divorce from Nigel (Jean-Marc Barr), the more she realizes her family is the true source of her misery.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 105min.
- Distributor(s): IFC Films
- Director(s): Christophe Honoré
- Starring: Chiara Mastroianni , Marina Fois , Marie-Christine Barrault , Jean-Marc Barr , Marcial Di Fonzo Bo
- Themes: Mothers and Sons,Sibling Relationships,Dysfunctional Families
- Tone: Poignant,Talky,Tense
- Keywords: divorce,family,single-parent
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (08-13-2010),France (09-02-2009)
- Language: French