Plot & Details
Pim, an introverted child, occupies his time drawing and fantasizing while keeping his emerging desires a secret. As a teenager, he grows infatuated with Gino, the handsome boy next door. When a hunky young man from the local fair starts living with Pim and his mother, he seizes the opportunity to leave home and move in with Gino's family. His plan backfires as Gino departs, romancing and living with a girl from across the border. It seems like Pim's dreams will never come true, but then one rainy day Gino returns home...
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 94min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 11/02/2012
- DVD Release Date: 02/19/2013
- Distributor(s): Strand Releasing
- Director(s): Bavo Defurne
- Starring: Eva Van Der Gucht , Thomas Coumans , Katelijne Damen
- Themes: Unrequited Love,Non-Traditional Families,Questioning Sexuality
- Tone: Intimate,Poignant,Reflective
- Keywords: abandonment, adoption, boy, coming-of-age
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (11-02-2012)
- Language: Dutch