Plot & Details
Can you make a movie while having mental illness? Bud Clayman is doing it. Will making a documentary about your mental illness change your life? Maybe. Mental illness interrupted his dream of a filmmaking career. Thirty years later, he's making the movie of his life. Bud Clayman is one of films' most unlikely heroes. This is a personal story with universal relevance-a wildly original documentary of pain and vulnerability, empowerment, and Bud's quest for belonging.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest,Sports
- Run Time: 93min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 05/25/2012
- Distributor(s): Fisher Klingenstein Films
- Director(s): Glenn Holsten, Bud Clayman
- Starring: Bud Clayman
- Themes: Living With Disability,Filmmaking,Mental Illness
- Tone: Compassionate,Intimate
- Keywords: depression, filmmaker, manic-depressive, mental-illness, struggle
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (05-25-2012)
- Language: English