Plot & Details
Goldman Sachs investment banker-turned-documentary filmmaker Stephen K. Bannon follows his 2001 Sarah Palin profile The Undefeated with this film that aims to expose the dangerous criminality of the Occupy Movement through raw footage of the protestors in action, as well as interviews with Andrew Breitbart, David Horowitz, Pam Keys, and Brandon Darby.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 90min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 09/21/2012
- DVD Release Date: 09/25/2012
- Distributor(s): Magnolia Pictures
- Director(s): Stephen K. Bannon
- Starring: Andrew Breitbart
- Themes: Fighting the System
- Tone: Confrontational,Harsh
- Keywords: protest
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (09-21-2012)
- Language: English