Plot & Details
Filmmakers Jason Tippet and Elizabeth Mims profile three gently rebellious teens from a depressed So Cal desert town where life seems to have come to a standstill. Kevin and Garrison are two friends who live to skate. They dream of building a half-pipe where the local kids can escape the prying eyes of their parents, but remain heavily involved in a youth-oriented skateboarding group sponsored by their local church. As Kevin and Garrison both develop an adolescent crush on their mutual friend Skye, all three contend with unexpected developments that could lead them down separate paths, and out of their dead-end existence.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 72min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 12/07/2012
- Distributor(s): Oscilloscope Laboratories
- Director(s): Jason Tippet, Elizabeth Mims
- Starring: Kevin Conway
- Themes: High School Life,Love Triangles
- Keywords: Christianity,love-triangle,skateboarding,teenagers
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (12-07-2012)
- Language: English