Plot & Details
Veteran director Barry Levinson first gained fame with Diner (1982), a semi-autobiographical film about his youth in Baltimore with his friends during the late 1950s. In this film, Levinson creates a documentary about his friends who inspired Diner. Highlights include the interviewees musing about life, women, and the faux-profundity of "Puff the Magic Dragon." Original Diner Guys was screened at the Mill Valley Film Festival.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 75min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 03/30/2003
- Director(s): Barry Levinson
- Themes: Filmmaking
- Tone: Affectionate,Easygoing,Humorous
- Keywords: conversation, diner, director, film, film-director, friendship, inspiration
- Language: English