Plot & Details
A young boy suffering from a rare, progeria-like genetic disorder relies on his relationship with his politician father to get him through the tough times. Thirteen-year-old Auro (Amitabh Bachchan) is bright, witty, and affectionate. His mother, Vidya (Vidya Balan), is a successful gynecologist, and his father, Amol Arte (Abhishek Bachchan), is a progressive politician who values honesty above all else. Despite appearing nearly five times older than his actual age, Auro is content thanks to the unconditional love of his parents. When he starts to get down, Auro looks to his father and remembers that things aren't always as bad as they seem.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 133min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 12/04/2009
- Distributor(s): Big Pictures
- Director(s): R. Balki
- Starring: Abhishek Bachchan , Amitabh Bachchan , Vidya Balan , Paresh Rawal , Pratik Katare
- Themes: Living With Disability,Fathers and Sons
- Tone: Heartwarming,Poignant
- Keywords: aging, birth-defects, boy, father, gynecologist, politician
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (12-04-2009)
- Language: Hindi