Plot & Details
Piper Perabo (Cheaper by the Dozen) plays Jen Marshall, a young girl in her mid-twenties who has more than a few skeletons in her closet, in Irving Schwartz's bittersweet drama release from Empire Pictures. Though she initially appears to be nothing short of a saint - leaving L.A. for Brooklyn to care for her ailing parents as the story opens - Jen, it turns out, has been a bit of a bad girl in Los Angeles and has upset more than a few people thanks to her wild and unrestrained lifestyle and careless attitude. It is a problem that only follows her and risks complicating her life again when she resettles with her parents in the Big Apple - until a tragic accident confines her to a wheelchair and forces her to reexamine her self-centeredness. Mary Beth Hurt The World According to Garpand David Rasche Barbarians at the Gate co-star.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 101min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 12/19/2005
- DVD Release Date: 02/28/2006
- Distributor(s): Empire Pictures
- Director(s): Irving Schwartz
- Starring: Piper Perabo , Seth Meyers , Mary Beth Hurt , Heather Burns , David Rasche
- Themes: Living With Disability,Redemption
- Tone: Bittersweet
- Keywords: parent/child-relationship, wheelchair
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (01-20-2006)