Director P.J. Hogan (Muriel's Wedding, My Best Friend's Wedding) helms this live-action retelling of J.M. Barrie's classic children's play Peter Pan. Starring Jeremy Sumpter (Frailty) in the title role, the film follows the adventures of the Darling children, Wendy (Rachel Hurd-Wood), John (Harry Newell), and Michael (Freddie Popplewell), as they are visited by the boy who never grows up and whisked away to Neverland, where they encounter The Lost Boys, Tinker Bell (Ludivine Sagnier), and the evil Captain Hook (Jason Isaacs).
- MPAA Rating: PG
- Genre(s): Action,Family
- Run Time: 113min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 12/25/2003
- DVD Release Date: 05/04/2004
- Distributor(s): Universal
- Themes: Pirates,Fantasy Lands
- Tone: Lavish,Light,Rousing,Sweeping,Whimsical,Stylized,Fanciful
boy, brother, child, fairy, flying, pirate [seafarer], rival
- Country of Origin: USA (12-25-2003)
- Language: English