Plot & Details
For his third film as a director and his third film directing Clint Eastwood, stunt-man Buddy Van Horn helmed this action comedy involving a skip tracer, some neo-nazis, and the titular vehicle. Eastwood stars as Tommy Nowak, a bounty hunter with a knack for catching bail-skippers with an array of costumes and characters. After he captures a young woman (Bernadette Peters), he suddenly finds himself between the woman's good-for-nothing husband and his white supremacist cohorts and the wads of cash hidden in the pink Cadillac she's driving. With the skin-heads hot on their tail, a romance sparks between the skip-tracer and his captive. Written by John Eskow, Pink Cadillac costars Timothy Carhart and Michael Des Barres.
- Genre(s): Action,Comedy
- Run Time: 125min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 05/26/1989
- DVD Release Date: 09/02/2003
- Distributor(s): Warner Brothers
- Director(s): Buddy Van Horn
- Starring: Clint Eastwood , Bernadette Peters , Timothy Carhart , John Dennis Johnston , Michael Des Barres
- Themes: Bounty Hunters,Missing Persons
- Tone: Easygoing,Humorous,Light,Silly,Upbeat
- Keywords: Neo-Nazi, bounty-hunter, kidnapping, love, pursuit, rescue, romance, toddlers, tracking [following], wife, abuse, bad-guy, captive, captor, con/scam, damsel-in-distress, escape, good-guy, on-the-road, white-supremacy
- Country of Origin: USA (05-26-1989)