Plot & Details
Postmark for Danger was filmed in England, where it was released as Portrait of Alison. Terry Moore stars as an American actress who becomes the unwitting dupe in a diamond-smuggling schemes. Ingredients essential to the action are a beautiful strangulation victim (Josephine Green), an unusual charm bracelet, a curiously labelled bottle of chianti, and a hastily sketched drawing on the back of a postcard. The screenplay, by cinematographer Guy Green (who also directed), was adapted from a popular British TV serial. Released stateside by RKO Radio, Postmark for Danger was produced by Tony Owen, the husband of actress Donna Reed.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Crime and Mystery,Drama
- Run Time: 84min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 10/12/2003
- DVD Release Date: 09/30/2008
- Distributor(s): Independent Artists
- Director(s): Guy Green
- Starring: Terry Moore , Robert Beatty , William Sylvester , Josephine Griffin , Geoffrey Keen
- Themes: Private Eyes,Murder Investigations
- Keywords: diamond, investigation, smuggling, suspicious-death
- Language: English