Plot & Details
Man Ray, famed Dada artist, expatriate, and innovator, is the subject of this PBS American Masters Series episode. Stockard Channing hosts this in-depth documentary. Several interviews with the artist himself and other archival footage aptly covers and describes one of the 20th Century's most influential artists.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary
- Run Time: 60min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 04/04/2004
- DVD Release Date: 02/22/2000
- Distributor(s): Independent Artists
- Director(s): Mel Stuart
- Themes: Life in the Arts
- Tone: Literate,Reflective,Warm
- Keywords: Dadaism,artist,avant-garde,career-retrospective,creativity,expatriate,filmmaker,genius,innovation,legacy,painting,photography,poet,surrealism
- Language: English