Plot & Details
In Rage and Honor, Cynthia Rothrock is featured as a full-time high-school teacher/part-time karate instructor who's out to protect one of her students who innocently witnesses and films a mob drug transaction. He's caught and beaten but keeps the film from the bad guys. Finding and helping him is an Australian foreign-exchange cop who also gets involved in the fracas when he's set up for a murder by some cop cohorts who've gone bad.
- Genre(s): Action,Crime and Mystery,Thriller
- Run Time: 92min.
- DVD Release Date: 10/28/2003
- Director(s): Terence H. Winkless
- Starring: Cynthia Rothrock , Richard Norton , Terri Treas , Brian Thompson , Catherine Bach
- Themes: Witness Protection,One Against the Mob
- Tone: Forceful,Gritty,Rousing
- Keywords: drug-dealer, frame-up, killing, martial-arts, name-clearing, police, criminal, false-accusation, gangster, murder, on-the-run, police-corruption, rampage, witness
- Language: English