Plot & Details
John Woo's historical drama Red Cliff, Part I re-creates the legendary Chinese battle from 208 A.D. that led directly to the end of the Han Dynasty. The film charts how different factions joined forces to create this turning point in history. Chow Yun-Fat stars in the film that is adapted from part of the beloved Chinese book Romance of the Three Kingdoms.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Drama,Epic and Historical
- Run Time: 131min.
- DVD Release Date: 03/23/2010
- Director(s): John Woo
- Starring: Tony Leung Chiu-Wai , Takeshi Kaneshiro , Zhang Fengyi , Chang Chen , Zhao Wei
- Themes: Great Battles
- Keywords: General, army, dynasty, war
- Country of Origin: China (07-10-2008)
- Language: Mandarin