Plot & Details
This prison thriller is told in a series of flashbacks that lead to doubts about the guilt of a Death Row inmate. Mimi Rogers stars as Regina, a prisoner waiting for the date of her execution for the murder of her husband, James (John Terry). Curious about his beautiful charge, a prison guard, Colin (Billy Zane) begins questioning Regina about the crime and gets conflicting responses from her about the method of James' death and whether or not she truly intended to murder him. What becomes clear, however, is that James became possessive and abusive of his wife, fixating on an earlier romance that Regina's never gotten over. As she's led off to her death, the truth about what happened to James is finally revealed. Reflections on a Crime (1994) was alternately entitled Reflections in the Dark.
- Genre(s): Crime and Mystery,Drama,Thriller
- Run Time: 94min.
- Director(s): Marco Black, Jon Purdy
- Starring: Mimi Rogers , Billy Zane , John Terry , Kurt Fuller , Lee Garlington
- Themes: Death Row,Treacherous Spouses
- Tone: Intimate,Moody,Talky,Tense
- Keywords: abuse, death-row, husband-and-wife, murder, prison-guard
- Language: English