Plot & Details
The cheerleading team at Aloha High are popular with their fellow students (except for a couple of stuck-up rich girls), but they're a major cause of the school's lecherous reputation for underage sex and drug abuse. The fun-loving gals spike the lunchroom spaghetti sauce with a concoction of pot, pills, and powders, hold wild orgies in the boys' locker room, and never bother to attend their classes. The school board considers a merger with Aloha's biggest rivals, the vocational school Lincoln High, but the cheerleaders refuse to mix with the low-class juvenile delinquents that go there. A new principal, ex-Marine Hall Walker (Norman Thomas Marshall), might whip the school into shape, but it'll mean forcing the cheerleaders out of the squad and back into the classroom. Though the girls prove their importance to Aloha spirit at the crucial moment of a big basketball game, it turns out that more sinister forces are at work when the school is blown up and the principal is kidnapped. It's up to the cheerleaders to save the day and unravel a conspiracy to steal Aloha High's land for a shopping mall. Carl Ballantine, David Hasselhoff, and genre vet Rainbeaux Smith appear in this energetic sex comedy.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Comedy
- Run Time: 88min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 11/29/2003
- Distributor(s): Independent Artists
- Director(s): Richard Lerner
- Starring: Jeril Woods , Cheryl Smith , Helen Lang , Patrice Rohmer , Susie Elene
- Keywords: drugs, evil, high-school, orgy, revenge, scheme, sex, basketball, cheerleading, development, land, sexual-awakening, sports, teenagers