Plot & Details
This cool and tuneful documentary centers on a band of modern musicians in period garb playing a dozen authentic pieces from 1934 Kansas City jazz. Their performance was recorded on the set of Robert Altman's 1996 film Kansas City, and selections from this atmospheric concert were used in his feature.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 57min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 03/13/2006
- Director(s): Robert Altman
- Themes: Life in the Arts,Musician's Life
- Tone: Affectionate,Bright,Easygoing,Intimate,Nostalgic,Reflective,Upbeat
- Keywords: jazz,swing-music