Plot & Details
In this second sequel to Robocop, the mechanical humanoid opposes the evil designs of his creators, who have gone corrupt and are trying to take over all real estate in Detroit, kicking the poorer citizens out of their homes and turning them out into the streets.
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Genre(s): Action
- Run Time: 105min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 03/15/1994
- DVD Release Date: 10/22/1997
- Director(s): Fred Dekker
- Starring: Robert John Burke , Nancy Allen , Rip Torn , John Castle
- Themes: Future Dystopias,Rogue Cops,Fighting the System,Robots and Androids,Heroic Mission,Righting the Wronged
- Tone: Bleak,Chilly,Earnest,Slick,Tense,Stirring
- Keywords: android,brain,chase,crimefighting,cyborg,evil,gore,killler-robot,laboratory,outlaw [Western],police,rampage,revenge,robot
- Language: English