Plot & Details
Sometime far into the future international powers settle their differences in gigantic arenas where each nation sponsors an incredible robot gladiator. These gladiators duke it out to determine the distribution of world territories. This might be best appreciated by pre-teen video warfare fans.
- Genre(s): Action,Science Fiction
- Run Time: 84min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 11/23/1990
- DVD Release Date: 10/04/2005
- Distributor(s): Triumph
- Director(s): Stuart Gordon
- Starring: Gary Graham , Anne-Marie Johnson , Paul Koslo , Robert Sampson , Danny Kamekona
- Themes: Robots and Androids
- Tone: Rousing,Stylized,Tense
- Keywords: android, battle [war], future, government, missile, competition, cyborg, good-vs-evil, rampage, robot, spectator, technology
- Country of Origin: USA (11-23-1990)
- Language: English