Plot & Details
Rock, Rock, Rock stars 13-year-old Tuesday Weld, who looks 11 if she's a day. Even so, Weld's Dori is trying to get together enough money to buy a strapless gown (she's far more self-confident than she should be at this biological stage of the game). Daddy has cut off Dori's allowance, but gee, she's gotta go to the prom. Nevermind all that, you'll want to see Rock, Rock, Rock for its dynamite lineup of guest stars. In alphabetical order: LaVerne Baker, Chuck Berry, the Johnny Burnette Trio, Jimmy Cavallo House Rockers, Cirino and the Bowties, the Coney Island Kids, the Flamingos, Frankie Lyman and the Teenagers, the Moonglows, and Teddy Randazzo. As a bonus, Connie Francis provides Tuesday Weld's singing voice. And say, kids, it's Alan Freed serving up platters 'n' chatters and stax o' wax on prom night. This marked Valerie Harper's film debut; she was in her teens at the time.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Family,Musicals
- Run Time: 78min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 05/26/2009
- DVD Release Date: 08/29/2000
- Director(s): Will Price
- Starring: Tuesday Weld , Connie Francis , Teddy Randazzo , Alan Freed , Frankie Lymon & the Teenagers
- Themes: High School Life
- Tone: Humorous,Gentle,Light,Easygoing,Campy
- Keywords: dress, father, girl, prom, rock-music, teenagers
- Language: English