Plot & Details
British music-video maven Nigel Dick directs Seeing Double, featuring the U.K. pop band S Club. The story involves mad scientist Victor (David Gant) creating clones for each member of the band in his laboratory at Eagle Peak. After seeing the clones perform on TV, manager Alistair (Joseph Adams) is kidnapped and the real band is sent to jail. They manage to escape and fly to L.A., where bandmembers Jon, Rachel, and Hannah replace their clones, who help out Brad, Tina, and Jo. Everyone ends up back at Eagle Peak, Victor is eventually arrested, and the clones perform a show while the real band goes on holiday.
- Genre(s): Comedy,Family,Musicals
- Run Time: 91min.
- DVD Release Date: 10/07/2003
- Distributor(s): Columbia TriStar
- Director(s): Nigel Dick
- Starring: Hannah Spearritt , Jo O'Meara , Rachel Stevens , Jon Lee , Bradley McIntosh
- Tone: Goofy,Light,Whimsical
- Keywords: band [music group], clone, kidnapping, mad-scientist, pop-music
- Language: English