Plot & Details
Directed by Jon Long, this 45-minute IMAX production travels across the globe not only in an attempt to instill a proper sense of awe, but also to encourage the preservation of the environment as a whole. Among the locations highlighted are the mountains of Vancouver, New Zealand's white sand beaches, the deserts of Namibia, the canyons of Arizona and Utah, and the Alaskan wilderness. In addition to the landscapes, animals and people indigenous to the areas are highlighted in an effort to showcase the ecological and biological diversity of the planet.
- MPAA Rating: G
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 40min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 04/22/2004
- DVD Release Date: 04/05/2005
- Distributor(s): Buena Vista
- Director(s): Jon Long
- Starring: Arapata McKay , Tsaan Ciqae , Mae Tui , Cy Peck Jr. , Mutang Urud
- Themes: Cultural Diversity [k],Forces of Nature
- Tone: Atmospheric,Dreamlike,Lyrical,Sweeping
- Keywords: Aborigine, Alaska, Borneo, New-Zealand, Thailand, around-the-world, biodiversity, canyon, co-existence, cultural-traditions, indigenous-peoples, inspiration, jungle, landscape, natural-wonders, ruins, sacred, wildlife
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (04-22-2004)
- Language: English