Plot & Details
Director Stanley Donen's sci-fi film Saturn 3 stars Kirk Douglas and Farrah Fawcett as scientists living on Saturn's third moon. Their mission is to create new food sources that they can take back to Earth, however their peaceful existence comes to a halt when a third person, Benson (Harvey Keitel) arrives with a super advanced robot that becomes a dangerous killing machine after communication with Earth is lost due to an eclipse.
- Genre(s): Science Fiction
- Run Time: 88min.
- DVD Release Date: 08/31/1999
- Director(s): Stanley Donen
- Starring: Farrah Fawcett , Kirk Douglas , Harvey Keitel , Ed Bishop , Douglas Lambert
- Themes: Technology Run Amok,Robots and Androids
- Tone: Atmospheric,Chilly,Claustrophobic,Menacing,Racy,Tense
- Keywords: android, fugitive, scientist, space-station, exploration, machine, rampage, robot, space-exploration
- Language: English