Plot & Details
Produced in association with National Geographic, Sean Phillips' Sea Monsters: A Prehistoric Adventure utilizes state-of-the-art three dimensional photography in order to tell the tale of Dolly, a prehistoric sea creature who negotiates the waters at a time when a sea divides North America into two parts. The film alternates between these fictional recreations, and modern scientists exploring these areas in the present day.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary
- Run Time: 40min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 10/05/2007
- DVD Release Date: 06/24/2008
- Status: In Theaters
- Distributor(s): National Geographic
- Director(s): Sean MacLeod Phillips
- Starring: Liev Schreiber
- Keywords: fossil, ocean, paleontology, prehistoric, sea-monster, shark, turtle
- Country of Origin: USA - IMAX (10-05-2007)
- Language: English