Plot & Details
Two young women try to climb the corporate ladder using their feminine wiles in this erotic melodrama from French director Jean-Claude Brisseau. At the beginning of the film, Nathalie (Coralie Revel) and Sandrine (Sabrina Seyvecou) work in a strip club, where Nathalie wows the customers with her dancing while Sandrine tends bar. After a fight with their boss, both of them are tossed out late one night. Sandrine, a newcomer to Paris, is late paying her rent and can't go back to her apartment, so Nathalie invites her to move in with her. They become lovers, and after occupying themselves for awhile by behaving very naughtily in public, decide to conquer the working world with their powers of seduction. They both find jobs at a seemingly normal company and choose as their target a mild-mannered middle-aged bureaucrat named Delacroix (Roger Mirmont). But the company has some kinky secrets of its own, personified by the owner's son Christophe (Fabrice Deville), a decadent nihilist with a very close relationship with his sister, in whom the women might have met their match.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 115min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 01/02/2004
- DVD Release Date: 11/23/2004
- Distributor(s): First Run
- Director(s): Jean-Claude Brisseau
- Starring: Coralie Revel , Sabrina Seyvecou , Roger Mirmont , Fabrice Deville , Blandine Bury
- Themes: Self-Destructive Romance,Sexual Awakening,Dangerous Attraction
- Tone: Lurid,Racy,Sensual,Decadent
- Keywords: business, business-rivalry, corporate-ladder, sex-industry, sexual-attraction, sexuality, social-classes, stripper
- Country of Origin: France (10-16-2002),USA - Limited (01-02-2004)
- Language: French