Plot & Details
When Emmie (Robin Tunney) starts to think that her current relationship isn't enough, she can't stop wondering about her high school sweetheart, Jason (Adam Scott), who stills live in their coastal hometown of Maine. On a whim, she throws caution to the wind and goes home to discover if he could be what she needs to reignite her life.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 89min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 04/26/2013
- Distributor(s): Phase 4 Films
- Director(s): Nate Meyer
- Starring: Robin Tunney , Adam Scott , Jeremy Strong , Bill Sadler , Josh Hamilton
- Themes: Romantic Betrayal,Lovers Reunited,Thirtysomething Life
- Keywords: marriage, mid-life-crisis, old-flame
- Language: English