Plot & Details
This film is a somewhat contrived pairing of two divorcees who are giving it a second go. They're up against considerable odds, however, because the children of each are not too pleased with their new "parent." Jeff Bridges stars as the husband and Alice Krige plays his second wife.
- Genre(s): Comedy,Drama,Romance
- Run Time: 119min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 04/21/1989
- Distributor(s): Warner Brothers
- Director(s): Alan J. Pakula
- Starring: Jeff Bridges , Alice Krige , Farrah Fawcett , Drew Barrymore , Lukas Haas
- Themes: Starting Over
- Keywords: child, divorce, marriage, widow/widower, dating, family, family-tragedy, psychiatry
- Country of Origin: USA (04-21-1989)