Plot & Details
Directed by Wallace Wolodarsky, Seeing Other People features Jay Mohr and Julianne Nicholson as Ed and Alice, a soon-to-be married couple with one rather significant problem facing them: Alice doesn't think she's had enough sex to excuse settling down with one man for the rest of her life. Though reluctant, Ed agrees, at Alice's insistence, to have a premarital free-for-all of sorts; a period in which both Alice and Ed are allowed to explore sexual and emotional relationships with other people. Complications ensue when it turns out that fooling around with multiple partners as a method of strengthening the sanctity of marriage isn't as easy as it appeared. Seeing Other People also stars Lauren Graham, Bryan Cranston, Josh Charles, and Matthew Davis.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Comedy
- Run Time: 90min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 05/07/2004
- DVD Release Date: 08/17/2004
- Distributor(s): Independent Artists
- Director(s): Wallace Wolodarsky
- Starring: Jay Mohr , Julianne Nicholson , Josh Charles , Andy Richter , Lauren Graham
- Themes: Suburban Dysfunction,Wedding Bells,Playing the Field
- Tone: Irreverent,Racy,Sweet,Stylish,Witty
- Keywords: engagement,fiancee,open-relationship,promiscuity,relationship,sex
- Country of Origin: USA (05-05-2004)
- Language: English