Plot & Details
She Says She's Innocent stars off as a standard "legal issue of the week" TV movie. Katey Sagal refuses to believe that her daughter Charlotte Ross is guilty as charged of murder. Usually this is a cue for a feature-length fight against the legal system: Not so here. Instead, Sagal spends the last 20 minutes of the film playing amateur sleuth to track down the real killer--and in so doing leaves herself open to a near-fatal confrontation. If the name of the director She Says She's Innocent seems familiar, it should; Charles Correll was the grandson of the radio actor of the same name--the man who, with Freeman Gosden, created Amos N Andy.
- Genre(s): Crime and Mystery,Drama,Thriller
- Run Time: 96min.
- DVD Release Date: 10/02/2007
- Director(s): Charles Correll
- Starring: Katey Sagal , David Lascher , Charlotte Ross
- Themes: Amateur Sleuths,Mothers and Daughters
- Tone: Tense
- Keywords: daughter, false-accusation, investigation, mother, murder, teenagers