Plot & Details
In 'Silent Hill: Revelation 3D,' Heather Mason (Adelaide Clemens) and her father (Sean Bean) have been on the run, always one step ahead of dangerous forces that she doesn't fully understand. On the eve of her 18th birthday, plagued by horrific nightmares and the disappearance of her father, Heather discovers she's not who she thinks she is. The revelation leads her deeper into a demonic world that threatens to trap her forever.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Horror,Thriller
- Run Time: 94min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 10/26/2012
- DVD Release Date: 02/12/2013
- Distributor(s): Open Road
- Director(s): Michael J. Bassett
- Starring: Adelaide Clemens , Kit Harington , Radha Mitchell , Carrie-Anne Moss , Deborah Kara Unger
- Themes: On the Run,Missing Persons
- Tone: Eerie,Tense
- Keywords: missing-person,supernatural
- Country of Origin: USA - 3D (10-26-2012),USA (10-26-2012)
- Language: English