Plot & Details
A once loving, devoted mother changes dramatically after suffering major head trauma during an auto accident. This made-for-television drama is based on a true story and follows the family as they try to cope with their mother's drastic transformation -- caused by severe damage to the area of the brain that controls impulses. The control for the need for sex was particularly damaged, and soon she is behaving in a most unseemly matter. Before long, her sexual craving destroys her family, and only her father remains loyal to her.
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 90min.
- Director(s): James Frawley
- Starring: Missy Crider , Mike Farrell , Jill Clayburgh , Cyia Batten , Michael Mantell
- Themes: Fathers and Daughters
- Tone: Compassionate,Downbeat,Sexual
- Keywords: accident, brain-damage, impulsiveness, metamorphosis, mother, nymphomaniac, trauma